Notice is hereby given that sealed proposals for professional services for the year 2019, not subject to bidding pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:11-5 will be received by the Salem County Purchasing Agent.
Proposals for the following professional services will be accepted and considered:
- Actuarial Services
- Architect of Records
- Bond Counsel
- Engineer Special Projects- Salem County Railroad
- Financial Advisor-Continuing Disclosure Agent
- Labor Counsel
- Legal Counsel Department of Health
- Legal Transcriptionist
- Medical Director Salem County Correctional Facility
- Medical Director Salem County Department of Health
- Nurse Practitioner at Salem County Correctional Facility
- Psychological/Psychiatric Services at Salem County Correctional Facility
Specifications may be obtained daily between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM from the Salem County Purchasing Department, 110 Fifth Street, Suite 400, Salem, New Jersey 08079 or they may be e-mailed upon telephone request (856) 935-7510 x 8401 or e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sealed proposals shall be returned to the Salem County Purchasing Agent by Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 11:00 AM, prevailing time, when they will be opened and read in public. Late proposals will not be considered.
Bidders are required to comply with the requirements of P.L. 1975, C. 127 (N.J.A.C. 17:27) Affirmative Action and P.L. 1977, C. 33 (N.J.S.A. 52-25-24.2) Corporate Disclosure.
By order of the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Salem, Melissa L. DeCastro, Director.
Deborah Turner-Fox, QPA