The South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization (SJTPO) is the Federally recognized Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for the southern New Jersey region.
On February 17, 1993 Salem County Freeholder Board passed Resolution 93-92 approving the inclusion of Salem County in the new Four-County Metropolitan Planning Organization. The membership of the SJTPO consists of Atlantic, Cumberland, Cape May and Salem Counties.
Salem County Members: Freeholder Benjamin H. Laury & Stephen Schalick, Supervisor of Public Works Road and Bridge Department
SJTPO Policy Board Meetings:
Vineland City Hall, Caucus Room, 2nd Floor 640 E. Wood Street Vineland, NJ 08360
- Monday, January 30, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. – (Reorganization Meeting)
- Monday, March 27, 2017 – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 22, 2017 – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, July 24, 2017 – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 25, 2017 – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 27, 2017 – 10:00 a.m.
*Since staff will be attending the TRB conference the second week in January, TAC has been rescheduled to the third week and the Policy Board on the fifth week.
SJTPO Office Location: 782 South Brewster Road, Unit B-6; Vineland, NJ 08360
(856)794-1941 (phone) (856)794-2549 (fax)
SJTPO Website: SJ Transportation Planning Org