The County Board of Agriculture serves the needs of Salem County agricultural producers and allied industries through a variety of education and advocacy activities.
Some specific duties of the Board include:
- Nominating members for the State Board of Agriculture
- Designating delegates for the New Jersey Farm Bureau Convention
- Producing nominations for the Outstanding Young Farmer award
- Coordinating information from local organizations allied with agriculture, including Rutgers Cooperative Extension, New Jersey Farm Bureau, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, USDA Farm Service Agency, 4-H, Future Farmers of America student chapters, and County government.
- President – Brian Porch
- Vice President – Dave Dolbow
- Secretary – Lynn Coffin
- Treasurer – Eric Buzby
Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Salem County
51 Cheney Rd, Woodstown, NJ 08098