CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION:
- Nominee must be a resident of Salem County;
- Nominee makes outstanding contributions in service to the community;
- Nominee is a role model of worthy emulation;
- Nominee is an unsung hero touching lives in a positive way.
The award will be presented at the annual Women of Achievement Award breakfast to be held on April 4, 2020 in The Riverview Inn.
TIPS FOR COMPLETING THE NOMINATION FORM:
- Keep the above-stated criteria in mind and address them when answering the questions;
- Keep your answer short, concise and clear;
- Tell the nominee’s story as if you were telling a stranger. Do not assume the judges will know the nominee.
- Summarize why this woman should receive this award because of her impact, achievements, and contributions.
- Outline the areas in which the nominee has made an important and noticeable contribution to her community as a leader who helped make Salem County a better place for women to reach their full potential.
- Explain ways in which the nominee has gained the respect of her peers. Is she often called upon for advice, mentoring, or decisions in these areas? Is she willing to help?
- List experience in a volunteer and/or professional position worthy of a nomination.
- How has the person you are nominating shown leadership abilities?
- Nominations MUST be received by February 3, 2020 at:
Salem County Commission on Women
110 Fifth Street; Salem, NJ 08079