Pursuant to the Open Public Meetings Act, which requires at least a 48-hour notice of meetings of a public body, this is to advise that the Salem County Youth Services Commission has scheduled a special meeting to take place on Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at noon at St. John’s Parish House, Grant & Market Street, Salem, NJ 08079. Please call 856-935-7510 ext. 8317 for any additional information.
- Salem County Board of Chosen Freeholders to Dedicate the Road at the Salem County War Veterans Memorial Park and Cemetery
- County Disabilities Awareness Day Set for October 13
- Salem County Board of Chosen Freeholders Received a Proclamation for NJ Rural Health Week
- Pittsgrove Veterans Day Memorial to be Held on November 11, 2016
- Move Yourself! Salem County with Walks and Chair Yoga
- County Seeks Volunteers to Spotlight “KNOCK OUT OPIATE ABUSE DAY”