Dedicated to maintaining a healthy community, the Salem County Public Health Nursing Division provides a wide range of health services and programs available to the residents of Salem County.
The goal of the nursing division is to improve the health and wellness of our residents, through screening, referral, education, follow-up and case management. Our programs service individuals throughout the entire lifespan.
Adult Health Screenings
- Cancer (NJCEED)
- Blood Pressure, Cholestrol & Glucose (Healthy Communities)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Lead (Child)
- Special Child Health Services
- Shots For Tots
- Adult Immunizations
- Annual Flu Vaccine (September – March)
Education & Referral
- Cancer Prevention and Screening (NJCEED)
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Sexually Transmitted Disease