Welcome to the Salem County Division of Environmental Health!
Salem County Department of Health
110 Fifth Street Suite 400 Salem, NJ 08079
(856) 935-7510, Ext. 8448 Fax – 856-935-8483
For more information contact:
Christopher Merkel, Environmental Health Coordinator
Essential Services Include:
- Investigate and diagnose environmental health hazards which may affect the community
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
To request information from this department, please fill out the attached records request form and send it back to this department.
You may also check the NJDEP website for site specific records by visiting this link.
Environmental Health News
Current National Food Borne outbreak investigations by the CDC
Environmental is offering free pool & spa test strips!
Please contact the office at 856-935-7510×8448 for more information.
Bed Bugs Resources
- 2013 Revised Environmental Fee Schedule
- Bed bug control for homes
- Bed bug fact sheet
- Bed bug inspection information