The Salem County Health Department has teamed up with local fitness and exercise locations throughout the county to challenge our community to MOVE YOURSELF!
Each participant who registers will receive a Challenge Card and that will entitle them to one FREE visit to each location. You can do a standard workout with their equipment or try out a new class.
Now for the challenge! Any participant who gets their Challenge Card completely filled out by visiting each location can send their card into the Salem County Health Department and be entered to win the grand prize: An Ipod Fitness Package!
Here are the Participating Locations!
- Island Fitness: 29 Island Rd. Monroeville
- Jersey Fitness: 279 N. Broadway Pennsville Twp.
- John B. Campbell Center: 118 Walnut St Salem
- Lady Fitness: 37 Route 40 Woodstown
- Main St. Fitness: 21 S. Main St. Woodstown
- Salem County Y: 204 Shell Rd. Carneys Point
- Wavemaker 4 Swim Club: 73 Maskels Mill Rd. Salem
We encourage everyone to contact each participating location through their website or by phone to find out about specific hours and schedules.
Now the important part… Registering! There are a few ways to do this.
- Phone: Call Sarah Miller at 856-935-7510 ext 8302 and you will receive your Challenge Card by mail.
- In-Person: Visit the Salem County Health Department at 110 5th St. Suite 400 Salem, NJ or any participating location
- Right Here! Complete the registration form and email to Sarah.Miller@SalemCountyNJ.gov
- Register On-Line - easiest!
Please review the rules and regulations before registering. Rules & Regulations
Any questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Miller at 856-935-7510 ext. 8302 or Sarah.Miller@SalemCountyNJ.gov