Resolution 74-54 under P.L. 1973 C 376, Grants powers to counties by means and through the agency of an Industrial Pollution Control Financing Authority to acquire, construct, reconstruct, repair, alter, improve, extend, own, lease, finance, sell, maintain, operate & dispose of pollution control facilities within such county.
- Chairman – Fran Grenier, expires 1/31/2017
- Vice-Chairman – Joseph Racite, expires 1/31/2018
- Secretary – Marjorie Sperry, expires on 1/31/2020
- Treasurer – Paul Williams, expires 1/31/2019
- Asst. Secretary & Asst. Treasurer – Joseph Hiles, expires 1/31/2016
- Solicitor – Jean S. Chetney, Esq. 856-624-4776
- Auditor – Henry J. Ludwigsen, CPA, RMA, CITP, Bowman & Company, LLP 856-435-6200
- Engineering Services – Carl Gaskill, Fralinger Engineering 856-935-0688
- Bond Counsel – John Cantalupo, Archer & Greiner, PC 732-345-8420
Meetings are at 5:30 p.m. on the 1st Tuesday of each month, except for July and November when the meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday.
Old Salem County Court House, 104 Market St., Salem, NJ – Second Floor Conference Room