The Bridging the Gap Resource Guide and collaborative is a group of system partners whose interest and initiative is to raise awareness of the various services available to children and their families. Currently, the State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families also maintains a contract with PerformCare to provide a central point of entry when accessing behavioral health services.
- Salem County Sets Flu Clinic Dates for 2016
- Salem County Freeholders Recognized the Oldest Salem County Female War Veteran
- County Waives Fares for Medical and Nutrition Site Trips, Expands Medical Runs
- Salem County to Offer ‘The Crusader’s Award’ for the First Time Ever
- Move Yourself! Salem County with Walks and Chair Yoga
- Salem County Board of Chosen Freeholders Name Interim Clerk of the Board