The Bridging the Gap Resource Guide and collaborative is a group of system partners whose interest and initiative is to raise awareness of the various services available to children and their families. Currently, the State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families also maintains a contract with PerformCare to provide a central point of entry when accessing behavioral health services.
- 2015 Arts in Bloom
- Salem County Board of Elections Reorganization meeting
- GPS Tracking for Real Time Tracking of County Vehicles
- Major Road Repair and Safety Projects
- Salem County Freeholder Board and County Employees Supported National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
- Free Seminar For Salem County Residents Preparing to Enroll In Medicare