The Bridging the Gap Resource Guide and collaborative is a group of system partners whose interest and initiative is to raise awareness of the various services available to children and their families. Currently, the State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families also maintains a contract with PerformCare to provide a central point of entry when accessing behavioral health services.
- County Office on Aging hosting Third Annual Day of Holiday Shopping
- Discover The Road Less Traveled: Salem County Weekends
- Hidden in Plain Sight” – What You Don’t See Hurts Your Child
- Salem County Receives $1,000,000 to Replace Jesse Bridge in Pittsgrove Township
- County Launches New Approach To Senior Meals Next Week
- Rumble Strips for Several County Roads