The Bridging the Gap Resource Guide and collaborative is a group of system partners whose interest and initiative is to raise awareness of the various services available to children and their families. Currently, the State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families also maintains a contract with PerformCare to provide a central point of entry when accessing behavioral health services.
- Dismissal of Long-standing Litigation; N.J.D.E.P. v. Salem County, Respecting Willow Grove Dam Repairs
- August Schedule for Move Yourself! Salem County Walk N’ Talks
- Salem County Receives NJDOT Funding for Projects
- County Cheers Sheriff Sergeant’s Wife in Her Triumph Over Cancer
- Special Meeting of the Salem County Youth Services Commission
- Public Hearing – Senior Citizens and Disabled Residents Transportation Assistance Act & Rural Area Public Transportation