General Election November 03, 2015
TUESDAY November 03, 2015
Election Board: Dana Mulligan(R), John Burke(D), Florence Butler(R), and David Crescenzi(D)
Registrars: Shirlee Manahan(R) and Renee Buehler(D)
QUESTIONS ON ELECTION DAY CALL:
Open for assistance during polling hours at 6:00 am till 8:00 pm
Ext. 8331 or 8328
Office Location: Salem County Fifth Street Complex 110 Fifth Street, Salem 08079
Sample Ballots are mailed a week prior to the Nov 03rd General Election, Sample Ballots are also posted in your Polling Place for review.
All Vote By Mail Ballots MUST be delivered to the Election Board office by 8:00 pm on Election Day. Vote By Mail ballots will NOT be accepted at the Polls.
Official Election Results are released through the Salem County Clerk’s office. Contact Salem County Clerk Gilda Gill 856-935-7510 ext#8605 for results.
Polls Open 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
Public Notices: upon publication these links will become active for viewing:
- Publication of Notice of General Election – N.J.S.A 19:12-7
- Publication of Challenge and Complaint Procedures for General Election N.J.S.A 19:12-9
- Publication of Notice of Certification for Tabulator System N.J.S.A 19:53A-8
- POLLING PLACE LISTING
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR NOVEMBER 03, 2015 GENERAL ELECTION IS:
TUESDAY OCTOBER 13TH (21 days prior to election N.J.S.A 19:31-6)
THE BOARD OF ELECTION OFFICE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 9:00 pm ON OCTOBER 13th FOR LATE NIGHT VOTER REGISTRATION
*all regular Salem County School Elections will be on the November ballot*
DEADLINE for Challenger Forms : Tuesday October 20, 2015 – click on the link below for PDF file form. Forms are accepted via email, fax or in person. Challenger Form Questions, Contact Registrars (856) 935-7510 Renee Buehler ext 8328 or Shirlee Manahan ext 8331
Ballot Question Form
The Public Offices to be voted upon are as follows:
- Major Road Repair and Safety Projects
- Salem County Freeholder Board and County Employees Supported National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
- Free Seminar For Salem County Residents Preparing to Enroll In Medicare
- Positive Rabies in Pittsgrove Township
- 2015 State of the County Address
- NJ filmmaker focuses on farmers: VOTE to help her win!