110 Fifth Street,
Salem, NJ 08079
Hours 8:30am – 3:30pm
(609) 774-7450 cell
FAX (856) 878-4639
Contact Veterans’ Services Staff
Monday thru Friday
Director of Veterans’ Affairs
Joseph J. Hannagan, Jr.
Freeholder Director/Veterans’ Liaison
Toys for Tots
Mike McFadden – 609-774-6276
Military Service Medal Applications
Applications are being accepted now and you will be notified about 1 week before as to the time and place of the Medal presentation. Those who do not wish to attend a public presentation can fill out the application and check “NO” on the form. When your certificate is ready you will be notified to come to the Veteran Services. Office for a one on one presentation. We do not mail medals.
The next Military Service Medal Ceremony will be held on November 13, 2014. The program starts at 6:00 pm Veterans and families should arrive earlier at the Salem Community College. The ceremony was created to express the Counties gratitude by honoring its residents who served on active duty with any branch of our regular active armed forces and were separated under “Honorable Conditions.” Veterans or families interested in recognizing a family member posthumously may complete a service medal application.
- Download the Salem County Military Service Medal Application
- Download the POSTHUMOUS Salem County Military Service Medal Application
- Salem County Identifies Funding Source for Veterans Cemetery
- Support the Salem County Veterans Cemetery Beautification Project
CALLING ALL VETERANS!
Veterans’ Outreach will be held on November 6, 2014 at the Salem Community College. Over 23 vendors will be on hand to assist and provide information to our Salem County Veterans’. For more information contact the Veterans Office at 856-339-8603.
Do you know what services are available to you as a Veteran ?
The Salem County Veterans Service Office, under the direction of the Salem County Board of Chosen Freeholders and in conjunction with the Salem County Human Relations Advisory Board and the Salem Community College invite you to a Veterans’ Outreach.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
9:30am to 1:00pm
SCC Davidow Hall Gymnasium
460 Hollywood Avenue, Carney’s Point, NJ
To Attend, please call 856-935-7510 x8603 or email email@example.com
Register by: Monday, October 27, 2014
ALL BRANCHES OF SERVICE WELCOME!
*NOTE: If there is anyone missing from these pages, please let us know. However, keep in mind that the names listed here are only the casualties, not everyone that served in these wars.
- Salem County Freeholder Board and County Employees Supported National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
- Free Seminar For Salem County Residents Preparing to Enroll In Medicare
- Positive Rabies in Pittsgrove Township
- 2015 State of the County Address
- NJ filmmaker focuses on farmers: VOTE to help her win!
- Free Rabies Vaccination Clinics for Pets