Salem County is pleased to offer the ability to self-register your contact information for emergency notifications.
IMPORTANT Registration Information:
- Salem County will not use your information for any purpose other than the Emergency Notification System. You may register your name, address, telephone number(s) and email address with us safely.
- Our service provider’s (CodeRed) database is constantly refreshing to include the newest landline telephone numbers.
- The main purpose of this registration form is to collect cellular telephone numbers and any other telephone numbers that you may want to be used for Reverse 911, but may not be registered with the CodeRed system.
- The system will automatically filter out any duplicate numbers, so you need not worry about getting multiple calls.
- If you have a Salem County address, please provide it in the Street Address field, in the event of a localized emergency your local address will integrate with the notification systems mapping capabilities.
We appreciate you taking the time to share this important information with us!