Exec Director of Emergency Svcs & Emergency Management Coordinator Jeff Pompper 856-769-2900 Ext. 4113
Deputy Director & Deputy Emergency Management Coordinator Scott Haines, MICP 856-769-2900 Ext 4117
Fire Academy Director Leroy Pierce, III 856-769-2900 Ext. 4119
Operations and Training Officer Robert DiGregorio 856-769-2900 Ext. 4118
Administrative Assistant Shirley Roussey 856-769-2900 Ext. 4111
Administrative Assistant Irene Wanner 856-769-2900 Ext. 4115
Salem County Fire Coordinator John Turner 856-769-2900 Ext. 4114
Deputy Fire Coordinator (District 1) James A. Williamson 856-299-4288
Deputy Fire Coordinator (District 2) Mike Fisher 856-935-2467
Deputy Fire Coordinator (District 3) Jack Heritage 856-358-4361
Salem County Fire Marshal John Turner 856-769-2900 Ext. 4114
Deputy Fire Marshal (District 1) Mike Moore 856-351-1786
Deputy Fire Marshal (District 2) Steve Fisher 856-935-9613
Deputy Fire Marshal (District 3) Edward Myers Sr. 856-358-8073
Salem County Fire Chief’s Association President Jack Justice, Elmer
Vice President- J. Fred Ayars, Salem Treasurer Gary R. Moore, Pedricktown
Secretary Melody Reese, Auburn
Salem County Fireman’s Association President Jeff Pompper, Alloway
1st Vice President Jerry Reaves, Carneys Point
Secretary Patti Davis, Mannington
Treasurer Mel Reese, Auburn
Salem County EMS Coordinator Scott Haines 856-769-2900 Ext. 4117
Salem County Ambulance Association President Sherry Biddle
Vice President Rich Sholders
Secretary- Debbie Ashcraft
Treasurer- Glen Shimp
EMS Coordinator- Scott Haines
Salem County Fire Police Chief- Frank Burden
Delaware City, DE Community Hotline for Delaware Refinery Questions and Information Call 1-302-834-6200
Salem County is pleased to offer the ability to self-register your contact information for emergency notifications.
IMPORTANT Registration Information:
- Salem County will not use your information for any purpose other than the Emergency Notification System. You may register your name, address, telephone number(s) and email address with us safely.
- Our service provider’s (CodeRed) database is constantly refreshing to include the newest landline telephone numbers.
- The main purpose of this registration form is to collect cellular telephone numbers and any other telephone numbers that you may want to be used for Reverse 911, but may not be registered with the CodeRed system.
- The system will automatically filter out any duplicate numbers, so you need not worry about getting multiple calls.
- If you have a Salem County address, please provide it in the Street Address field, in the event of a localized emergency your local address will integrate with the notification systems mapping capabilities.
We appreciate you taking the time to share this important information with us!
Salem County Fire Departments
Daretown Fire Company
Salem County EMS Academy
Program Director – Nick Franceschini (856)381-4485
Program Coordinator – Connie Quather (856)935-1125