About Voting On The AVC Edge Touchscreen
- Activate Your Ballot
A poll worker will give you a single-use “Voter Card”. Insert the card into the yellow slot on the voting machine to activate your ballot. The card will remain in the machine until you have completed voting.
When the list of choices appears on the screen, simply touch the box containing your preference. To change your selection, touch the box again. Touch the “Next” or “Back” arrows at the bottom of the screen to turn pages in your ballot.
After marking your ballot, a review screen allows you to see all of your selections. To make a change, touch the box you would like to revise and you will be returned to the corresponding page of the ballot.
- Cast Ballot
After verifying your choices, touch the “Cast Ballot” box. The electronic record is securely stored inside the machine and the Voter card will eject. Return the card to the Poll Worker.
- 2015 Arts in Bloom
- Salem County Board of Elections Reorganization meeting
- GPS Tracking for Real Time Tracking of County Vehicles
- Major Road Repair and Safety Projects
- Salem County Freeholder Board and County Employees Supported National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
- Free Seminar For Salem County Residents Preparing to Enroll In Medicare